We understand how important it is to have a correctly designed, installed and maintained irrigation system, especially during the summer season. Use of a proper irrigation system will actually save you water and still keep your landscape and lawn looking fabulous. We are able to provide quick response time and immediate service when you need it. With our highly-trained service technicians we are able to setup and service the most sophisticated and high-tech landscape irrigation systems.
We offer pre-paid service contracts to our clients. For more details check out our Service Packages and Choosing the Right Service Package sections. Remember that contract holders receive 15% off additional labour.
We offer a full line of services including the:
- design and installation of new landscape irrigation systems
- redesign and retrofitting of existing and aging irrigation systems
- adding of new zones and heads to your system
- replacement and installation of new and more advanced controllers
- setup of computerized weather station based irrigation systems
- adding of rain and moisture sensors to your existing system
- spring start-up and fall shutdown of your irrigation system
- repair of line leaks and broken heads
- offer of discounted prepaid service contracts
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SERVICE CALL?
- Ensure that someone will be home and available to speak to the technician.
- Make sure that the service technician has full and clear access to the irrigation system control panel.
- Be sure to turn off the water at the first frost in the fall. The water shut-off is usually located in the basement. If in doubt of the water shut-off location, please contact the office.
- Request Diamond Head Sprinklers flags from the technicians to keep on hand should any problems or concerns arise that need identification.
- Inform the technician of any new planting, new landscaping, or any planned changes to the landscape.
HOW TO GET FASTER SERVICE?
- Contract clients receive priority service ahead of non-contract customers.
- Leave your name, email address and contact numbers with a brief description of what the problem is with your irrigation or lighting system.
- If we have left marking flags, please mark the problem area. This allows us to perform a quick service call keeping the cost to you down.
- ALL of our trucks have GPS systems and 2-way radios and are in constant communication with the office. The office dispatcher handles all service calls, bookings for service, and assigns the service staff. Due to the volume of work during our spring start-up and fall closings our service may be delayed up to few days. Your patience during these busy periods is always appreciated.