JOIN GTA'S LEADERS IN LANDSCAPE LIGHTING & IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
Currently Hiring the following positions for the 2012 season:
Irrigation Installation Foreman*
Irrigation & Lighting Service Technician*
Irrigation & Lighting Technician Assistants
Preference will be given to applicants with CIT designation. We offer very competitive wages and provide training at our lab facility in March 2012. We offer 40+ hours per week from April 1st to December 1st with occasional weekend work available during our busiest months.
* Requires a valid Class G Driver Licence with clean abstract
For more information regarding employment opportunities call our offices at 416.225.1242.
Fax your resume with references to 416.225.2429, send it by E-mail to email@example.com or fill out the form to the right.
At Diamond Head Sprinklers, we understand that our strong, mutually beneficial relationships with subcontractors have been an integral reason to our success. That is why we consider all subcontractors to be trade partners who play an integral role on Diamond Head’s project teams. Our approach is to foster open, collaborative relationships with our partners, and to incorporate their input and experience throughout the entire project phase.
Looking ahead, our continued success will require that we expand our partnership with existing subcontractors. In addition, we continually seek to develop new relationships with qualified firms capable of meeting Diamond Head’s high standard for quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
Subcontractor performance is the cornerstone of any successful project; close to 30% of our projects are performed by subcontractors. To that end, when we are recognized for delivering a quality project on time and on budget. Our primary focus is to get the right team together, coordinate their agreed upon work and remove any impediments to progress.
As the head of the building team, we make the following commitments to all our subcontractors:
- We believe in working with a select list of prequalified subcontractors for each trade. On most projects we invite 2 – 3 subcontractors that have worked with us in the past, who we feel are the most qualified
- Well run projects. We’ll be ready when we promise and do everything in our power to aid your efficiency and production
- As a Diamond Head Sprinklers subcontractor you’ll be involved in an installation with our management support system to guide you through the entire project. A project manager is assigned to each installation to oversee the job from start to finish, ensuring the quality we demand
- A safe environment. We are extremely proud of our safety record over the past twenty years. We want you to be a part of it
- Open, honest communication. Only by keeping you informed of progress and events which impact your performance can we expect you to perform your work efficiently
- Prompt payment upon successful completion of work
In return, we look for the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of 2 years irrigation installation/service experience
- Certification through Landscape Ontario (CIT) or The Irrigation Association (CIC)
- Are currently a contractor in good standing with WSIB – Clearance Certificates are required
- Have current client references
- A commitment to safety
- High quality work. We compete on performance and quality; we expect the same from our subcontractor team members
- Open and honest communication. We expect you to keep us informed of potential delays, changes and coordination issues in a timely manner
Feel free to contact the offices to discuss becoming a Diamond Head Sprinklers qualified subcontractor today.